Oracle Database 11g: Data Warehousing Fundamentals
This Oracle Database 11g: Data Warehousing Fundamentals training will teach you about the basic concepts of a data warehouse. Explore the issues involved in planning, designing, building, populating and maintaining a successful data warehouse.
- Define the terminology and explain basic concepts of data warehousing.
- Identify the technology and some of the tools from Oracle to implement a successful data warehouse.
- Describe methods and tools for extracting, transforming and loading data.
- Identify some of the tools for accessing and analyzing warehouse data.
- Describe the benefits of partitioning, parallel operations, materialized views and query rewrite in a data warehouse.
- Explain the implementation and organizational issues surrounding a data warehouse project.
- Improve performance or manageability in a data warehouse using various Oracle Database features.
Course Duration – Full Time: The course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration – Part Time: The course lasts 1 month.