Oracle Database 11g: Administer a Data Warehouse
This course will help you understand the basic concepts of administering a data warehouse. You’ll learn to use various Oracle Database features to improve performance and manageability in a data warehouse.
- Implement partitioning.
- Use parallel operations to reduce response time.
- Extract, transform and load data.
- Create, use and refresh materialized views to improve data warehouse performance.
- Use query rewrite to quickly answer business queries using materialized views.
- Use SQL access advisor and PL/SQL procedures to tune materialized views for fast refresh and query rewrites.
- Identify the benefits of partitioning, in addition to using parallel operations to reduce response time for data-intensive operations.
Course Duration – Full Time: The course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration – Part Time: The course lasts 1 month.