Knowledge of Oracle database administration protocols can prepare students for careers in computer programming and data entry.
- Use PL/SQL (Procedural Language/Structured Query Language) to perform functions in Oracle
- Install Oracle software
- Create and configure a database or Oracle network
- Arrange, edit, and remove data from a database
- Maintain and manage functionality of a database
- Move, backup, and recover data
Course Duration – Full Time: The course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration – Part Time: The course lasts 1 month.