Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II
This Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II Release 2 training takes the database administrator beyond the basic tasks covered in the first workshop. You will begin by gaining a deep understanding of the most important responsibilities a DBA has: performing backup and recovery.
- Diagnose and repair data failures with Flashback technology.
- Manage space to optimize database storage so you can respond to growing space requirements.
- Monitor and manage major database components, including memory, performance and resources.
- Secure the availability of your database through appropriate backup and recovery strategies.
- Automate DBA tasks with the Scheduler.
- Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I
Course Duration – Full Time: The course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration – Part Time: The course lasts 1 month.