Oracle SQL Tuning For Developers Workshop New
This Oracle SQL Tuning for Developers Workshop will help you explore Oracle SQL statement tuning. Learn how to write well-tuned SQL statements appropriate for the Oracle database.
- Interpret execution plans and the different ways in which data can be accessed.
- Decipher, decide and then apply tuning to SQL code.
- Use various tuning techniques.
- Take advantage of bind variables, trace files and use the different types of indexes.
- Use different access paths for better optimization.
Course Duration – Full Time: The course lasts 5 days.
Course Duration – Part Time: The course lasts 1 month.